A restumping project is a huge house renovation endeavor, though not very different from a house renovation. The first part is to establish when to replace stumps need to be replaced. Second, a visual report needs to be conducted. Thirdly, the physical replacement needs to be performed. Finally, the professionals provide a post-implementation report to you which ensures your stumps are quality assured for 25 years or more.
How do you know when you need restumping? This can occur in two ways:
- After having experienced wall cracking or slanting in the home (the Reactive approach).
- By proactively monitoring your stumps every ten years or so to ensure they are still in good condition (the Proactive approach).
To ensure your investment is best protected, it is highly advised you seek out proactive monitoring of your stumps. This will be about checking for signs of decay and disrepair. Alternatively, find a restumping inspections company to do it for you. IS A PERMIT REQUIRED FOR RESTUMPING Yes, a council permit will need to be obtained for Restumping in Windsor.
OUTSOURCING RESTUMPING Windsor, LOCAL RESTUMPING Windsor
A professional restumping services company is usually best placed to assist you in protecting your investment from structural damage, slanting and damage caused by problems with your stumps (blocks) underneath your house.
RESTUMPING VS UNDERPINNING Windsor
A FAQ is what does restumping mean for me, and why is it different to underpinning? It’s a critical question.
Underpinning is the revitalisation of concrete or additional material to support existing flat foundations. Restumping is about replacing the material itself – using wooden, steel or concrete ‘blocks’. If you don’t have stumps – you can’t do restumping, and vice versa!
RESTUMPING COST Windsor
How much does Restumping cost?
Costs for restumping services vary between $8000-$20,000. Some of the factors most vendors need to consider include:
- Soil conditions
- Access points
- The size of your property
- Age of the blocks/stumps will have an impact on the final price.
WHAT DOES RESTUMPING INVOLVE?
Expertise with restumping has led to a standardisation process in 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems. Our high level process includes:
- Protect yourself with Restumping insurance. Insurance is vital to do before restumping your home, as it will pay for part of that $8,000-$20,000 fee which hits families and individuals so hard.
- Visual inspection of house stumps. Professional restumping services companies in Windsor will check your house stumps first! This is about checking soil conditions, quality of the stumps, and what they’re connected to.
- Restumping process. Restumping replacement proceeds after visual inspection of your your existing stumps, and then replacement in new stumps of concrete or steel – the final product is guaranteed for 25-80 years.
- Restumping report. The restumping team’s final deliverable is providing a restumping assessment in Windsor. This is to provide a record of the work to date, and can really increase buying potential later on down the track.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
The procedure of restumping varies between 3-7 business days depending on your particular arrangements and workload capacity.
RESTUMPING LENGTH OF TIME
Usually, Restumping arrangements gaurentee your blocks for up to 25 years, but the reality is they often last longer (up to 80).
RESTUMPING SERVICES Windsor
These are the types of services we offer at Total Underpinning:
- Professional Restumping services Windsor
- Restumping and restacking Windsor
- Restumping, Restumping and underpinning work Windsor.
- Expert Restumping Windsor
- Restumping visual assessments
- Restumping Windsor
- Resetting reblocks
- 9001:2008 Quality Management restumping
- Restumping assessments
- Underpinning Windsor
- Restumping advice Windsor
- Restumping advice Windsor
- Replace stumps Windsor
- Restumping estimates Windsor
- Restumping and restacking
- Expert, flexible Restumping professionals Windsor
- Restumping cost Windsor
- Restumping assessment reports Windsor
CONTACT US FOR YOUR RESTUMPING JOB Windsor
Get in touch with us if you need any restumping assistance in Windsor. Call 1800 463 153.
Office Location in Windsor
Location: Windsor, VIC, Australia